Summary Plan Descriptions of Benefits
Andeavor is committed to providing highly competitive benefits to all of our employees.
The following Summary Plan Descriptions (SPDs) provide participants with a condensed, simplified explanation of the complete official governing document(s) and/or insurance contracts. The SPD doesn’t cover every provision of the Plan. If this plan description is incomplete, or if there’s any inconsistency between the information provided here and the official plan texts, the provisions of the official plan texts will prevail.
The SPDs below are applicable to Andeavor employees working for legacy Tesoro subsidiary employers. Andeavor employees working for legacy Western subsidiary employers are eligible for benefits under separate programs.
You may download these SPDs from the links below or request a hard copy of a particular SPD by contacting our Employee Service Center at (866) 688-5465.
- 401(k) Plan
- Adoption Assistance Plan
- Business Travel Accident Insurance Plan
- Dental Plan
- DeltaCare DHMO Plan
- Educational Assistance Plan
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Retail Educational Assistance Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Group Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance Plan
- Group Life Insurance Plan
- Retail Group Life Insurance Plan
- Group Long-Term Disability Plan
- Life Events Plan
- Medical Plan
- MetLaw Legal Plan
- Occupational Accidental Death Plan
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Paid Sick Leave Program
- Pension Plan
- Post-Retirement Medical Plan
- Post-Retirement Local Health Plans – HMO PPO Supplement SPD
- Retail Voluntary Group Long Term Disability Plan
- Short-Term Disability Plan
- Short-Term Disability Plan for Specified Employees
- Vacation Summary
- Vision Plan