A Powerful Combination
Andeavor has joined Marathon Petroleum Corp. (NYSE: MPC) to become a leading U.S. refining, marketing and midstream company. MPC is the nation’s largest refiner, with a crude oil refining capacity of more than 3 million barrels per calendar day in its 16-refinery system. MPC’s high-quality, nationwide retail and marketing business includes approximately 3,900 company-owned and -operated stores and 7,800 branded locations. MPC also owns the general partners of MPLX LP and Andeavor Logistics LP, two strong, customer-focused midstream master limited partnerships.
You are viewing the Andeavor legacy website. For current information on MPC, please visit www.marathonpetroleum.com.
Business Customers & Suppliers
Doing Business with Andeavor
Andeavor is committed to providing quality products and outstanding customer service.
Making a Difference with Andeavor
We value the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others, helping create cleaner, safer and well-educated communities where we operate.
- October 1, 2018Marathon Petroleum Corp. Announces Successful Completion Of Andeavor Combination, Creating The Leading US Refining, Midstream And Marketing Company
- September 28, 2018Andeavor Announces Results of Marathon Petroleum Corp. Acquisition Conversion Election
- September 24, 2018Andeavor Stockholders Approve Merger of Marathon Petroleum Corp. and Andeavor
- September 17, 2018Andeavor Honors Top Suppliers
- September 13, 2018Marathon Petroleum Corporation and Andeavor announce successful early note exchange tender period
- August 29, 2018Marathon Petroleum Corporation Commences Exchange Offers and Andeavor Commences Consent Solicitations
What We Value
At Andeavor, we view every day as an opportunity to work together to bring out the best in each other. We are steadfast in our commitments to safety and environmental responsibility, and to being a good employer and valued member of the communities where we operate.
Safety is and always will be a Core Value at Andeavor. We will continue to strive to achieve our ultimate goal of an incident-free workplace - for ourselves, for the families that sustain us and for the communities that surround us.
We are committed to being stewards of the environment. We use and strengthen our procedures, programs, tools and systems to better comply with existing regulations, and to establish processes that allow for continuous improvement.
Acting individually and collectively with the highest level of integrity, we earn trust and loyalty through an open exchange of ideas and a willingness to understand.